A community service partnership dedicated to helping improve the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities by helping to make prescription medication more affordable and more accessible for all. FamilyWize offers resources such as prescription savings cards, a drug price lookup tool and wellness newsletters that are all free and require no eligibility criteria.
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be FamilyWize, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves an average of 45% on prescriptions.
- Accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide
Get connected to the help you need…quickly, easily and confidentially.
When there’s a crisis, where do you turn? If it’s a life-threatening emergency, you call 911. But what if you can’t pay your electric bill? Or you need childcare? Or legal help? Now you call or text 211.
211 is the one number you call or text to get answers to life’s many challenges. And United Way makes it possible.
United Way has partnered with area organizations and companies who offer free or discounted social services to provide you a fast, easy way to get the specific help you need…as quickly as possible!